10 Working Day Shipping Guarantee
Our commitment is to ship your custom made window shades within 10 working days (or less). Our 10 working day shipping commitment is based on a complete order placed before 1:00 pm Eastern Time. This applies to the continuous 48 states of the USA only.
We only ship within the continuous 48 states of the USA. No shipment can be made to a PO Box address. Your completed product ships via ground transportation (FedEx /UPS ground) or if over 94″ long, then common carrier. Once it leaves our facility transportation time is beyond our control. Customer is responsible for the disposal of all shipping and packaging materials including pallets used for large shipments. On longer, common carrier shipments, if you notice any damage to the box(s) which you think might result in damage to the product, please note these concerns on the paperwork from the driver before signing for it. This will better help protect you from a possible freight damage claim once you open the box.The customer will be responsible for any fees resulting from a declined or delayed shipment, if such arrangements were made at the customer’s request.
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Because our products are custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business. Therefore, it is important that you are sure of your decisions before you finalize your purchase. Below are some points about how we handle cancellations and changes:
• Since production typically starts the morning after the order is placed, cancellations and changes can only be made for a period of 24 calendar hours after your online order is finalized.
• If you cancel your order during this 24 hour period, we will refund your money.
• Under no circumstance can we either refund any money or issue any credits for a credit card purchase if the cancellation or change occurs at any time beyond this 24 hour period.
• On extremely rare occasions there may be delays caused by out-of-stock materials, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors beyond our control. In the event of a known delay and a manufacturer notifies us, you will be contacted that day.
• We reserve the right to reject any order, at our discretion.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the fabric or build quality of your product, we’ll work with you to make it right.Simply contact us within 15 calendar days after delivery to your home and we’ll walk you through returning your shade. We’ll send a replacement of equal value at no additional charge.If you’d like a replacement specifically for color, we’ll help you order a free sample of your product in the new color. After you receive the sample and know you’ll love the new color, contact us and we’ll send your free replacement blind.You must have received your product to qualify for this policy. Prior authorization is required for returns. Limit one replacement per unit. Once you’ve ordered we cannot issue a refund for the same item. Limit 5 items per household per lifetime.Due to volume, commercial orders (delivered to a non-residential address) are not covered by this guarantee.
30 Day Price Guarantee
Worried that our shades you want may go on sale soon? If you buy a shade from us and see it on our site at a lower price within 30 calendar days after your original purchase, just give us a call and we’ll refund the difference!Be sure that the sale item has the same options as your original selection, and that the sale price is live on the site when you contact us to claim the guarantee. If these criteria are met, we’ll give you a credit for the difference in price, plus tax.
Make It Right!
Mistakes Can Happen…And If They Happen To You – We’ve Got You Covered.
With Make it Right, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for shades.
If you made a mistake measuring your shade, we’ll remake it at no cost to you. You only pay if there’s a difference in price due to size difference between your old and new shade, plus actual shipping cost. Limit 1 remake per unit; 4 remakes per household per lifetime. Same-product exchanges only, within 15 calendar days of receipt of package. Refunds are not offered under this guarantee. New shades must be the same fabric as the old shade and changes are restricted to only size (width or drop). Commercial orders do not qualify.
We extend the following warranty to the original purchaser of window treatments, which are properly installed in the original window, with proof of purchase. This is in addition to any warranty provided by manufacturers of products sold under brand names.
What is covered:
• Fabric and operating mechanisms (including chains, brackets, roller tube, etc.) are covered for 10 years. optional motors, controllers, and electronics are covered for 5 years
• Manufacturer defects (reported within 14 calendar days).
What is not covered:
Product failure due to any of the following:
• Improper installation, operation or cleaning
• Normal wear and tear
• Excessive exposure to heat source (other than the sun) or moisture
• Damage from children, pets or insects
• Alteration of any kind
• Products that exceed size recommendations or are outside of product specifications
Resolution of Warranty Issues:
• Repair or Replace: We will determine, at our discretion, whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
• Product Discontinuation: If a product replacement is needed for a discontinued product still under warranty, we will provide a substitute product that matches as closely as possible. In the event that there are multiple products in the same room, only the defective product will be repaired or replaced. Every effort will be made to match the original specifications.
• Shipping Costs: After a 1 year period, the customer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with warranty repair.
• After Warranty Expiration:
• After warranty expires, many products can still be repaired for a nominal charge.
• In many cases, a repair kit with the necessary components and instructions to facilitate the repair can be sent to the customer. A nominal charge may apply.
Resolution Procedures: Call the number on our website, and provide your original order number.
This warranty takes the place of all other stated warranties, whether written or oral. In no event shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages that may result from any defect in product or breach of this warranty. We reserve the right to inspect any part or component prior to replacements. In order for repair or replacement to be made, a Bill of Sale, canceled check or other payment record verifying the original purchase date must be presented to us. The exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may vary according to state of purchase, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also include other rights which may vary from state to state.
Information that is gathered from visitors. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.